Ember Real Results is growing rapidly, so with this in mind we are looking for a colleague to join our team of professional, enthusiastic and energetic learning specialists.
Ember Real Results is part of the Ember Group, based in Trafalgar Square in London. We are an international learning consultancy with over 14 years’ experience globally. This role is UK based but there might be a rare occasion that you may need to travel internationally, time away can vary but however this is normally just a few days at a time.
So why do our clients choose Ember Real Results? Well the clue is in our name of course, but just in case you haven’t quite realised it, we pride ourselves in offering world class impactful learning solutions that deliver ‘real results’ to satisfy our clients’ needs, giving them real value and making a positive impact on their bottom line through performance improvement.
This role will involve identifying learning opportunities of all kinds including digital solutions and creating meeting opportunities and introductions for our senior consulting team. It is important that you have a detailed and creative understanding of learning and development including digital solutions as this is a key part to ERR’s solution.
About the Role:
We work with such a fantastic range of clients across various sectors from Retail to Travel, Hospitality to Utility Providers and Government Sectors to Financial Services. This year we are looking to grow our customer base, across all sectors and to do this we need an experienced Client Relationship Manager who not only understands learning and development but is also commercially aware of different sectors L&D can operate in. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Qualify and develop leads resulting from Marketing & PR initiatives
- Understand the challenges of prospective clients and more opportunities to the consulting team
- Conduct proactive research, account profiling and targeting
- Acting as the conduit between Marketing and Sales teams
- Ensure that the CRM system is populated with current and relevant information
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and effectively utilise marketing tools and technology
- Provide members of the consulting team with all of the required information for effective follow-up calls and meetings
- Achieve personal sales lead targets, grow and manage sales pipeline
- Identify new opportunities in organisations from a variety of verticals
- Attend industry seminars, exhibitions and conferences
- Attend meetings and collaborate with clients to consultatively discuss appropriate learning solutions including, face to face, digital learning and learning technology-related solutions
- Keep up-to-date on industry developments, trends etc.
- Influence and present to senior level decision makers
- Create and develop engaging and compelling bids, tenders and sales proposals
Your Skills & Experience:
To meet the needs of the business and our clients we thought it would be useful to jot down a few areas that would be required to be successful in this role:
- Excellent rapport building, questioning, listening, negotiation and telephone skills.
- Adept at profiling prospective companies for key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Some experience of L&D, learning technologies or similar.
- Experience in a B2B sales or lead generation role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas effectively to colleagues.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word with experience of using CRM systems.
- Adept at using professional networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
- Superb Consultative sales ability (Services and not just product).
- Flexibility to work from both office, client sites and home.
- Confident attending meetings with both prospective and current clients.
- Proven experience of hitting personal revenue targets of at least £300K p.a. through lead generation.
- Genuinely passionate about selling and researching new prospective clients.
- Proven experience of sales achievement within digital learning and/or learning technologies.
- Experience of managing accounts with multiple stakeholders and decision makers.
- Adept at managing sometimes complex and long sales cycles.
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills.
- Ambitious and commission driven with the opportunity to progress to a more senior level.
The Working Environment:
Learning and development is typically a 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday world. Your working week as standard will be 40 hours usually 8.30am – 5.30pm, however as we work with clients who have not only have people in different time zones but also different shifts; and sometimes we might need to be flexible with the hours we work and when we work them – this means that flexibility in your working hours is essential.
This successful person would be based in London. We also understand that sometimes we have to work away from home on overnight stays or do long days on client sites, so we do recognise the need for flexible working e.g. occasional days from home if office based.
A competitive salary will range from £27,000 to £35,000 pa depending on your experience with a OTE bonus of up to £10,000. You will also be eligible for the following attractive company benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Group life insurance cover
- Critical illness income replacement
- Private medical cover
- There are also optional schemes relating to monthly childcare vouchers and the cycle to work scheme
Ready to join us?
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team? If so we want to hear from you! Simply send your most up to date CV along with a brief introduction on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the interview process.
Unfortunately due to high volumes of interest we receive, we are unable to reply to everyone or provide individual feedback.
Applications Close: Friday 13th April 2018