Ember Real Results is growing rapidly, so with this in mind we are looking for a colleague to join our team of professional, enthusiastic and energetic learning consultants.
Ember Real Results is part of the Ember Group, based in Trafalgar Square in London. We are an international learning consultancy with over 14 years’ experience globally, so with this in mind you will need to be comfortable working not only in the UK but also internationally when required, time away can vary on the need of our clients but it is normally just a few days at a time.
So why do our clients choose Ember Real Results? Well the clue is in our name of course, but just in case you haven’t quite realised it, we pride ourselves in offering world class impactful learning solutions that deliver ‘real results’ to satisfy our clients’ needs, giving them real value and making a positive impact on their bottom line through performance improvement.
This role will involve working with our clients developing their people’s capabilities through various learning interventions. We firmly believe in experiential learning that is fun for our learners, so it is important that you have a creative approach to learning whilst ensuring your solutions are results focused.
About the Role:
We work with such a fantastic range of clients across various sectors from Retail to Travel, Hospitality to Utility Providers and Government Sectors to Financial Services. As you can see there is certainly a variety and whilst as a brand we specialise in Contact Centre learning we are certainly not limited to this.
We support organisations with learning interventions for their retail stores, airport employees, field-based employees and office employees for example, so having a varied background is essential. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify learning and development needs within our client organisation through role analysis, meetings and consultation with business managers and key stakeholders
- Design learning and development interventions based on the needs of the organisation and the learners
- Identify when the need for blended learning will be beneficial and scope what this would look like in partnership with our in-house digital team
- Work in a team to produce award-winning programmes that hit the mark for various levels of employees e.g. Contact Centre Managers, Senior Leaders and Team Managers; as well as front line employees of all ages.
- Develop effective programmes that inspire, motivate and change behaviours for lasting results.
- Create inspiring visual learning materials for in-house people development for Ember Group
- Manage the delivery of learning and development programmes to specific clients
- Keep up to date with industry developments by reading blogs, attending events, joining webinars etc.
- Contribute to the team’s thought leadership in the world of modern L&D.
Your Skills & Experience:
To meet the needs of the business and our clients we thought it would be useful to jot down a few areas that would be required to be successful in this role:
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary
- The ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders up to Director Level
- Experience in designing and delivering impactful and results driven learning & development solutions including Sales, Customer Service, Coaching and Leadership interventions
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas both internally for ERR and for our client’s
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills
- Experienced in conducting coaching sessions is must – We are looking for someone who is able to coach from front line to senior exec/ director level.
- Understanding of contact centre operations, quality frameworks and metrics is desirable but not necessary
- Experience in working in working in L&D from various sectors e.g. hospitality, retail, travel, hospitality and medical
- It is important that you have experience in designing and delivering award winning blended learning programmes with involvement at all stages
- Knowledge and experience in using digital learning solutions to blend and embed learning would be an advantage but not necessary
- Experience of delivering accredited programmes, either as part of apprenticeships and leadership programmes is an advantage
- The capability at identifying further learning opportunities within a client’s organisation and to then work with the wider ERR team to secure any new opportunities
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge would be desirable
- Experience in Contact Centre Quality frameworks and operational roles would be a huge advantage
The Working Environment:
Learning and development is typically a 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday world. Your working week as standard will be 40 hours usually 8.30am – 5.30pm, however as we work with clients who have not only have people on different time zones but also different shifts sometimes we might need to be flexible with the hours we work and when we work them. As a consultancy business we sometimes need to meet tight deadlines and pull out all the stops, so as a team we all chip in to make things happen so we can deliver outstanding solutions for our clients, this means that flexibility in your working hours is essential.
This successful person would be based in London. We also understand that sometimes we have to work away from home on overnight stays or do long days on client sites, so we do recognise the need for flexible working e.g. occasional days from home if office based.
Our client’s like the fact that our team are qualified in a range of professional certifications, with this in mind we would like you to have the following alongside your professional experience:
- MCIPD or equivalent qualification is required for this role
- Leadership or Coaching qualifications would be an advantage
A competitive salary will range from £33,000 to £40,000 pa depending on your experience. You will also be eligible for the following attractive company benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Group life insurance cover
- Critical illness income replacement
- Private medical cover
- There are also optional schemes relating to monthly childcare vouchers and the cycle to work scheme
Ready to join us?
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team? If so we want to hear from you! Simply send your most up to date CV along with a brief introduction on email to: email@example.com and one of the team will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the interview process.
Unfortunately due to high volumes of interest we receive, we are unable to reply to everyone or provide individual feedback.
Applications Close: Friday 13th April 2018